- Enjoy a private tour by ferry boat of the picturesque Poet's Gulf
- Find out why the poets of the English Romanticism loved these places so much
- See the most representative and picturesque islands of the Cinque Terre, like Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto.
- Spot the colourful towns nestled in the breathtaking Ligurian coastline
Leaving from the Traghetti Terminal of La Spezia, where you will meet your private guide for the day, you will board a ferry boat to reach the picturesque village of Portovenere. Once there, you will start a proper boat tour to see the islands of the Poet's Gulf, such as Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto. These islands are also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You will have some time to explore the islands with your guide (you will decide together how much time to dedicate to each island, where to eat and so on).
You will discover why poets and writers from all generations and nationalities - but especially the poets from the English Romanticism - were fascinated by these places. Byron, Shelley, Virginia Woolf, DH Lawrence, all have dedicated poems and thoughts in this stretch of the Ligurian coast, so rugged and sometimes inaccessible.
At the end of the tour, your guide will take you back to La Spezia Traghetti Terminal, where the tour ends.
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- return tickets for the ferry boats from La Spezia and from Portovenere
Passeggiata Constantino Morin, La Spezia, Italy
Meet your guide at the ticket office of the ferry boat ("traghetti") terminal.
- please note that the price of this tour doesn't include the ferry boat tickets, but you can easily buy them on the spot with your guide's help (total price per adult it about €30)
- we suggest you take with you sunscreen and a bottle of water
- as for the lunch, your guide will be happy to take you to a place they know for a quick lunch (or to recommend you a good place if you prefer to go on your own)
- every day at 9.00 am
Bei dieser privaten Führung können Sie die faszinierenden ligurischen Länder der "Cinque Terre" erku...
Ihr Kreuzfahrtschiff hält in La Spezia? Nehmen Sie sich Zeit und genießen Sie 2 wunderschöne Städte ...
A special experience that will allow you to discover the secrets of a traditional activity, the muss...
Nehmen Sie an dieser privaten Tour teil und entdecken Sie die wunderschönen ligurischen Länder, die ...
La Spezia ist eine kleine Stadt und der beste Ort, um die Cinque Terre zu besuchen. Umgeben von ande...
Segeln Sie an der West- und Ostseite des wunderschönen Golfo dei Poeti (Golf der Dichter) auf einer ...