Volta lighthouse and liberty villas Jeep tour on Lake Como hillside
- Jeep tour and cable car panoramic ride up to Brunate village
- Stunning views and a spectacular natural environment
- Visit of the Church of San Maurizio, Campari fountain and liberty villas
Enjoy this amazing Jeep tour of Lake Como hillside!
You'll meet your professional English-speaking driver at the upper cable-car station in Brunate, then you'll jump onboard a Jeep and head to the Volta lighthouse: here, you'll admire the breathtaking panorama over the Lake Como hillside and visit the beautiful Church of San Maurizio.
Then, your driver will take you to the liberty villas and the Pissarotino source, where you’ll enjoy another amazing viewpoint; the tour will continue by visiting the Campari fountain. You’ll be finally back to the cable-car station. Total duration about 90 minutes.
- Car hire
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Fuel and car parking tickets
- Food and beverages
- Cable-car tickets
- Lighthouse tickets
Children (0-10 years old): reduced price
Piazza Bonacossa, 22034 Brunate
Brunate Funicular station upstairs exit - Piazza Bonacossa, in front of tourist info point
- Free access to the lighthouse groundfloor viewpoint (24/7 all year round)
- Lighthouse access (additional ticket)
- Summer: Monday - Sunday (except Wednesday) 10.00am – 7.00pm
- Winter: Sunday 10.00am - 4.30pm
Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am - 12.00pm - 2.00pm - 4.00pm. Total duration about 90 minutes.
Having featured in films like Casino Royale and Star Wars, you can expect Villa del Balbianello to d...
Bergamo is less well known than many of Italy's other historical cities but is actually one the coun...
Two of the area's most enchanting cities will be discovered on this full day tour. You'll spend the ...
The A-lister magnet that is Lake Como has been drawing them in for thousands of years. From Roman ar...
This excursion takes you along the northern part of the lake to the town of Tirano where we stop for...
The ethereal, unspoilt Lake Orta is known locally as La Cenerentola, or Cinderella, as it's consider...