The day begins releasing specific rods for trolling (with the boat moving). Later we anchor off the coast and give out the equipment for the fisherman to begin bottom fishing. What you can fish in each mode? Trolling: Bonito, barracuda, wahoo, dorado and tuna.In bottom fishing: porgy, groupers, angelfish, yellowtail and bowfish. The crew has years of experience fishing in the waters of Lanzarote and are completely focused to help both novice fishermen and those with extensive experience. If you do not have much experience in this type of fishing, do not worry, the crew will help you and advise you on anything you need. If you like, you can bring your own fishing equipment.
Lanzarote bottom and trolling fishing experience
Duration: 4 hours
Language: English , Spanish
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Great Lanzarote coast views
- Fishing equipement
- Relaxing day on board
- Family friendly
What to expect
- All fishing equipment
- Return transfer from the nearest bus stop to your hotel with a licensed transport company
- Snacks and beverages
- Accident and liability insurance
Pick-ups from Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca
What to remember
- You should bring warm clothing or impermeable jacket to counteract the wind or if we get wet during winter. In summer do not forget a cap and sunscreen
- Due to the amount of hours that are at sea, the activity is not recommended for children under 6 years
Daily at 9.00am
Touristticket (Nombre fiscal: Aquaticket Lanzarote S.L.)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.