Lanzarote bottom and trolling fishing experience
- Great Lanzarote coast views
- Fishing equipement
- Relaxing day on board
- Family friendly
The day begins releasing specific rods for trolling (with the boat moving). Later we anchor off the coast and give out the equipment for the fisherman to begin bottom fishing. What you can fish in each mode? Trolling: Bonito, barracuda, wahoo, dorado and tuna.In bottom fishing: porgy, groupers, angelfish, yellowtail and bowfish. The crew has years of experience fishing in the waters of Lanzarote and are completely focused to help both novice fishermen and those with extensive experience. If you do not have much experience in this type of fishing, do not worry, the crew will help you and advise you on anything you need. If you like, you can bring your own fishing equipment.
- All fishing equipment
- Return transfer from the nearest bus stop to your hotel with a licensed transport company
- Snacks and beverages
- Accident and liability insurance
Pick-ups from Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca
- You should bring warm clothing or impermeable jacket to counteract the wind or if we get wet during winter. In summer do not forget a cap and sunscreen
- Due to the amount of hours that are at sea, the activity is not recommended for children under 6 years
Daily at 9.00am
As leisurely mornings go, it doesn't get more easy going than this catamaran trip to Marina Rubicon....
Fuerteventura is famed for its miles of sandy beaches but head inland and you'll find a land that ti...
No man is an island but Lanzarote is an island that owes a lot to one man. The legacy of artist and ...
Just a kilometer north of Lanzarote's busy beach resorts lies La Graciosa. Graceful by name and appe...
Make a splash at Lanzarote's wildest waterpark, Aqualava. Home to the only salt-water wave pool on t...
Timanfaya is all rusty craters and lava fields. It's straight out of a sci-fi movie set and it's eve...