- Impressive landscape "out of this world"
- The geothermal experiments performed by the Timanfaya staff
The visit to Timanfaya is virtually mandatory during your stay in Lanzarote. It is a vast natural space designed by volcanic activity in the late eighteenth century that currently has 25 volcanoes with only some dormant in activity: in some places, the surface temperatures exceed 100C. You will have the opportunity to witness geothermal experiments performed during thevisit to the "Route of the Volcanoes". Timanfaya is a space that impresses the peculiarity of its forms and its wild nature of a Martian like appearance.
- Entrance to Timanfaya National Park
- Food or beverages
- Anything else unspecified in Inclusions
- Children 2-11 years old
Pick-up from your hotel at Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen and Playa Blanca
- Do not forget your camera, the scenery will leave you breathless!
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays:
- Tuesdays and Saturdays pick-ups from Playa Blanca at 11.00am
- Wednesdays and Saturdays pick-ups from Costa Teguise and Puerto del Carmen at 3.30pm
If you are on vacation on one of the most beautiful touristic destinations in the world, you can’t j...
Jameos del Agua is the first Centre for Arts, Culture and Tourism created by César Manrique and is t...
Few experiences are often more interesting to a traveller, with regards to adventure and discovery, ...
Discover Lanzarote from North to South in a trip that will leave you breathless. From the most stunn...
Choose the location for your photography tour and get to know the island in a very original way! Dur...
In the Costa Teguise Aquapark you will have an unforgettable day filled with fun and laughter shared...