You'll get a taste of the real Cyprus on this hands-on tour in the Troodos Mountains. First, you'll meet some local ladies who'll show you how to make halloumi cheese – you'll even get to milk the sheep and goats. Rounding off the visit is tasty brunch. Then it's on to meet both a honey producer and donkey milk farmer. Finally, meet more local ladies at Lefkara and observe them weave lace.
Excursions & day trips
Halloumi Making Workshop & Troodos Mountain Small Group Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Learn how to make halloumi and anari Cypriot cheeses
- Mingle with locals and learn about their culture
- Visits to a honey producer and a donkey milk farmer
- Observe how traditional Cypriot lace is woven
- Small group tour with maximum 16 guests
What to expect
- Admission fees
- Local delicacy tasting
TUI CYPRUS LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.