3 day national park winter tour
- Explore the Native American lands on a 4×4 jeep tour in Monument Valley
- Wonder at Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Hike through Zion and Grand Canyon National Parks
If you love escaping the city, exploring natural wonders and doing some epic sightseeing, this tour is for you. You'll drive through a desert and take the iconic Route 66 before arriving at one of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon. Explore this phenomenon by hiking through it, or by grabbing a birds-eye view from the rim side cafe, or from an optional helicopter ride.
On your second day, you will dip a toe into Hollywood, visiting the film sets and locations of many western movies, and enjoy a fascinating Navajo guided jeep tour of beautiful Monument Valley before spending the night nearby.
Epic ravines, incredible heights and serene lakes await you during the third day, in which you will stop at Horseshoe Bend before hiking through Zion National Park, where you'll pass by Navajo cliffs, the Weeping Rock and the Human History Museum. You'll have your fill of nature during these three days, before heading back to the glitz of Las Vegas.
- Two nights in a 3-star hotel
- Experienced, fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transportation in a modern, fully air conditioned 14 passenger tour bus/suv
- 1 light breakfast, 3 deli style lunches (prepared by you from pre-shopped fresh ingredients. Vegetarians are catered for)
- Park admissions
- Navajo Guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Tour of Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Evening meal (the guide will recommend local eateries, or you can partake in the group meal)
- Gratuities ($55-$60 is recommended)
- Water (please bring a refillable water bottle)Additional extras
- Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon paid and booked locally with your tour guide (30 mins $220- 55 mins $350 per person)
- Antelope Canyon tour to be booked with your tour guide ($50-$60 per person)
2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
Departure and drop off are from the Stratosphere North Tour Entrance. The pick up time is 7.15am, please arrive 10 mins prior to departure. Please ensure that you have breakfast before you join the tour.
- This tour is also available in French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Minimum age requirement: 7 years old
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact Bindlestiff Tours to reconfirm your tour and select your chosen language at least 7 days prior to departure
- Please bring comfortable shoes, warm and waterproof jacket, sun hat, warm clothes in case of snow
- This tour is available on Mondays, 1 November-April
- Tour departs promptly at 7.15am
- Tour returns at 7.00pm on Day 3
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
This show is an electrifying fusion of acrobatics, dance and visuals that reflect the dynamic showma...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...