Afternoon culinary adventures on the Vegas Strip tour
- Enjoy an afternoon walk down the Strip – leaving enough time for Vegas nightlife
- Eat and explore as your guide takes you through the ultimate foodie experience
- Diversify your palate with handpicked delectables, perfect for everyone
Rev up the appetite with a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that will leave you wanting to go for a night on the town. Offering the perfect overview of the Las Vegas Strip, this lively excursion will pass iconic fountains, glitzy venues and people-packed promenades leading to the real attraction – delectable dishes you the most won’t want to miss.
Your tour guides have taken the gamble out of dining by handpicking lip-smacking dishes to satisfy a wide range of palates. Why wait in a long line for a hit-and-miss buffet when you can cherry-pick the most tantalizing tastes from a variety of top-notch establishments instead? At each stop, you’ll savor appetizers, entrees or desserts – comprising a complete meal and a fabulous feast. Best yet, you’ll still have plenty of time that evening to explore on your own – or even take in a dinner with your new found foodie friends.
With unmatched expertise, your guides are happy to send you off with recommendations for the best late-night entertainment spots, glamorous cocktail lounges or any other insider tips to make the rest of your stay soar with excitement.
- Professional guide
- Food tastings (Restaurants will provide a variety of signature dishes to be shared or individually portioned)
- Gratuity at each destination are covered
- Beverages may be purchased separately
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Transportation pickup and drop-off
ARIA Resort & Casino, 3730 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Please meet your guide outside of the main entrance to ARIA Resort & Casino in the middle of "Focus", a curved water wall that measures 250 feet long by 24 feet high. Your tour guide will be wearing a Lip Smacking Foodie Tours shirt.
- You must call the tour operator to confirm your booking at least 24-hours prior to your tour date
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time for check-in, the tour will depart promptly
- Dress appropriately for the day’s weather conditions and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tours are held regardless of weather
- All guests, including children, must purchase a ticket whether they participate in the food tastings or not. Non-paying individuals will not be able to join the tour
- You will need to contact the tour operator if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) prior to the tour
- Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday at 2.30pm
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South RimDriving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...