- See Badwater Basin salt flats, the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere
- Stop for breathtaking photo ops at Dante’s View, Zabriskie Point and Devils Golf Course – don’t forget your camera
- Visit Furnace Creek visitor’s center, home to a natural oasis and the Borax Museum
Death Valley National Park, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. An array of colors and this extreme desert environment is a photographers dream.Visit one of the most unique landscapes on earth.
This full day tour offers spectacular highlights of the natural side of Death Valley, a desolate national treasure. Breath taking photos opportunities at Zabriskie Point, Dantes View, a stunning scenic drive through Artist’s Pallet, Devils Golf Course and stop at Badwater-at 280 feet below sea level this is the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere.
Stop at Furnace Creek visitor center and the borax museum before heading back through the Mohave Desert in time for some good old fashioned Vegas nightlife.
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel
- Sandwich lunch (vegetarian option available)
- Light snacks and water
- Park entry fees
- Experienced, fun and knowledgeable guides
160 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, Сполучені Штати Америки
Please contact Bindlestiff Tours at least 48 hours prior to departure to schedule a pick-up time and location.
- Please contact the tour operator 48 hours in advance to schedule pick-up location and time
- Please note that temperatures in the months of July and August may exceed 45C 115F
- Water will be provided, please bring sunscreen and a sunhat/cap on this tour
- Friday and Saturday, 8.00am-6.00pm
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...