Death Valley National Park: day trip with roundtrip transportation from Las Vegas
- See the lowest point in the western hemisphere
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water all day
Take a break from the bright lights of Las Vegas and go on a tour of Death Valley National Park in California. The area's natural colors and dramatic mountain ranges are sure to impress. You'll see the bad water salt flats - the lowest point in the western hemisphere at approximately 280 feet (85 meters) below sea level. Contrary to its name, Death Valley is home to large patches of wild flowers and hidden life. You're sure to me amazed.
- Roundtrip transportation to Death Valley National Park
- Park admission
- Bottled water throughout tour
- Car seat fee (children under 23 months can sit on a parent’s lap at no fee, but if you wish to bring a car seat for the child, you will need to purchase a child fare for the child)
- Hotel pick-up available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Tuesday and Saturday
- Departure 7.00am
- Return 8.00pm
- Times are approximate
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Experience the choreography, state-of-the-art projections and iconic soundscape from The Beatles at ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Surprise a loved one with a romantic private balloon flight for two or share the experience with a g...