Grand Canyon helicopter tour with champagne picnic meal
- Helicopter Tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa and Grand Canyon West
- An unforgettable champagne picnic with time to explore
- Multi-lingual narration
The Grand Celebration is the crown jewel in our selection of helicopter tours. It is easily the most popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance. This helicopter tour provides stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grand Canyon West. Additionally, this tour lands at the bottom of the canyon on a private plateau overlooking the mighty Colorado River. There, guests enjoy a champagne picnic and refreshments while surrounded by the awe-inspiring grandeur that is the Grand Canyon. It is truly an experience unlike any other!
- Champagne picnic with time to explore
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Multi-lingual narration
- Child ages 2-11 years old get a reduced rate
- Children under 2 years old can be a lap child, free of charge
1401 Airport Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Boulder City Municipal Airport - Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
- RECONFIRMATION REQUIRED: All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours in advance by contacting our reservations department at 702-835-8477. Please have your reservation number available. Our specialists are available daily from 5:00am to 11:00pm (Pacific Time). Reservations without confirmed pick up information will be wait-listed
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Experience the sensual side of Cirque du Soleil, a seductive twist on reality, making the provocativ...
Experience the choreography, state-of-the-art projections and iconic soundscape from The Beatles at ...
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South RimDriving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Surprise a loved one with a romantic private balloon flight for two or share the experience with a g...