Grand Canyon West Rim by luxury limo van with Skywalk
- Walk the sky! Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk at 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor
- Have lunch overlooking the Grand Canyon
- Travel through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest en route to the Hualapai Indian Nation aboard a luxury limo
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece and take some photos.
Listen to your knowledgeable driver as they offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest on your way to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing. You’ll travel aboard a Mercedes Sprinter, fully equipt with a TV, reclining seats, foot rests and large vista windows for your viewing pleasure.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, you’ll visit the Hualapai Indian Country and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. They’ll tell you of ancient geological rock formations as you take in all of your surroundings.
You’ll visit Eagle point before dining at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience.
Here, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon before heading towards the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
After these two amazing lookout points, you’ll travel to the Hualapai Ranch and watch a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights!
As your 4 hours at the West Rim concludes, you’ll be dropped off at your Las Vegas hotel.
- Multi-lingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Stops at Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Exclusive 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Skywalk tickets
- Free show tickets
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- The Mercedes Sprinter is not wheelchair accessible, collapsible wheelchairs only
- All vehicles are DOT certified
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motorcoach tours due to security reasons at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- If an item has not been listed, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- Daily at 7.30am
Fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, soar over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and long-extinct volcanoes....
Death Valley National Park, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. An array...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
This tour will take you through the Arizona Strip and Dixie National Forest with a view as impressiv...
Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cl...
Depart Las Vegas from a centrally located tour terminal and travel through Southern Nevada, on your ...
The colorful Antelope Canyon offers beautiful photos of sculpted sandstone walls with a walkable cor...
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Page/Lake Powell Begin your tour at 6.00am with a scenic drive to Page, Arizona...
The Whitney Museum of American Art has been a longstanding institution dedicated solely to American ...
A trip to Orlando isn't complete without visiting the newly renovated, four-story Planet Hollywood a...