Grand Canyon West Rim trip by plane with Hoover Dam tour
- Fly up to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Stop by the Hoover Dam on the way back
You’ll take off from Las Vegas aboard a plane and tour the Grand Canyon West Rim from the air. It’s a unique view, allowing you to observe the beauty and contours from a seldom-seen view. The aircraft’s oversized-windows give you perfect views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Colorado River.
After a picnic lunch, you’ll head over to the Hoover Dam for a VIP tour of the interior led by an official government guide. You’ll get to see the Dam’s inner workings, learn about its history and stop for photo ops before returning to Las Vegas by bus.
- 70-minute flight to Grand Canyon West Rim
- VIP guided tour of Hoover Dam
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Motorcoach is not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide a valid US-issued driver's license or valid passport. Photocopies will not be accepted
- There is a 250-pound (114 kg) weight limit. Additional costs will apply to passengers exceeding this limit
- Lunch choices: ham, turkey or veggie-style sandwich
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Departure 9.05am and 12.15pm
- Pick-ups begin one hour prior to departure
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South RimDriving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...