This tour is fit for the adventure seeker to see the Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River up close and personal. Enjoy the flight with views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Colorado River. Upon reaching the air terminal, you'll get to ride in a helicopter and fly down deep into the canyon. While on the grounds you can gaze at the surrounding canyon walls. That’s not all in store, a pontoon boat will drift along the Colorado River to offer more sightseeing. At the canyon rim, you'll have the chance to experience the Skywalk bridge, walking 70 feet past the canyon's edge for incredible vistas of the vibrant Grand Canyon from Eagle Point. Then hop on the shuttle to another canyon viewpoint like the panoramic vistas at Guano Point.
Grand Voyager air and boat tour with Skywalk from Las Vegas
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy the flight with views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Colorado River
- Ride a pontoon boat will drift along the Colorado River
- Cross the Skywalk bridge walking 70 feet past the canyon's edge
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel-to-Hotel transfer
- Flight to West Rim
- Helicopter flight to the canyon floor
- Pontoon boat ride
- Skywalk bridge
- Children (ages 3 -11)
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.