Hoover Dam Guided Tour with Lunch & Lake Mead Cruise
- Take a tour of the famous Hoover Dam
- Cruise through Lake Mead aboard a paddle wheel boat
- Explore a gourmet chocolate factory
- Stroll through a botanical cactus garden
Visit the impressive Hoover Dam, cruise over Lake Mead, and explore a chocolate factory on this guided bus tour. You’ll leave Las Vegas in a comfortable luxury motorcoach with reclining seats, a restroom, air conditioning, large windows, and a professional driver who will provide interesting descriptions of the territory along the way. After you arrive, you’ll go on a VIP tour inside the Dam by a government guide, giving you the chance to visit every inch of this marvel.
The Hoover Dam was one of the largest and most successful government projects of the 1930s. It’s an engineering masterpiece and was completed on time and under budget. The Dam also created Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in the Western Hemisphere.
You’ll be able to get on board the Desert Princess, an authentic paddle wheel boat especially built to cruise the Lake. It’s a great chance to see the Dam from a unique angle and you’ll be able to feel the wind in your hair while enjoying the cool blue water. While you enjoy this relaxing break from the lights and glamor of Las Vegas, you’ll be treated to light lunch of a sandwich, chips, fruit, and a drink.
Your trip will also include a self-guided tour at Ethel M’s Chocolate Factory, a producer of mouth-watering gourmet chocolate. The Factory has a botanical cactus garden which you can explore at your leisure. The garden contains over 300 different cactus and succulent species, as well as an all-natural waste water treatment facility, designed to transform all of the Factory’s waste water into clean water for the gardens. It’s a day full of engineering marvels that you simply must see!
- Roundtrip transportation to the Hoover Dam
- Government-guided VIP tour inside the Hoover Dam
- Lake Mead cruise
- Self-guided tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Photo stop at the historic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Free Laughlin Tour
Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown.
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Passengers with a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets inside
- No food or drink is allowed inside the Hoover Dam
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in
- Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
- Pick-ups begin at 8:20 AM
- Departure at 10 AM
Enjoy an in-depth tour of the famous Hoover Dam. Your on-board tour guide will fill your trip with c...
Visit the iconic Hoover Dam and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided bus tour. You’ll h...
Make your visit to Las Vegas an easier experience with this roundtrip shuttle from McCarran Airport....
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim and take your visit to the edge on this marvelous day trip. You’ll...
See the majestic South Rim of the Grand Canyon from the land and the air on this guided tour and hel...
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim in person and on a massive IMAX...
The colorful Antelope Canyon offers beautiful photos of sculpted sandstone walls with a walkable cor...
Explore the full beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim by motorcoach and Buck Wild hummer. You’ll sta...
Broadway's Kinky Boots has audiences dancing in their seats and strutting down the aisles! It's "Ins...
Travel the entire world in a day at Zoo Miami - visit Africa, Asia, the Amazon and Australia. Zoo Mi...