Las Vegas Strip tour by night with Champagne toast
- Enjoy a photo stop at the historic Welcome to Las Vegas sign
- See some shows such the Bellagio Fountain or the Mirage Volcano
- Walk the famous Fremont Street in the heart of Las Vegas
- Enjoy a glass of Champagne and transport in a luxury mini coach
Are you visiting Las Vegas for the first time? Have you been here before? Why not enjoy a delicious champagne toast as you experience the famous and amazing Las Vegas strip?
Your first stop is going to be at the famous "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign for photo ops and a champagne toast.
With stops along the way for some truly amazing photos, this Las Vegas city tour will leave you breathless. The Las Vegas strip truly comes to life, as you travel down the historic Las Vegas strip see some of the most amazing hotels, millions of lights and truly breathtaking scenery.
The best is saved for last as you enjoy the most popular lights and sounds show in Las Vegas brought to you in Viva Vision as they play a tribute to Queen at the Fremont Street Experience. More than 12 million LED lamps illuminate the overhead canopy. The Viva Vision display was designed and engineered by Lg electronics, who is also the primary corporate sponsor of the canopy. Within the canopy itself are 220 speakers powered by 550,000 watts of amplification.
ITINERARY: TOUR STOPS
- STOP 1 - (9pm) Famous Las Vegas Welcome Sign & Champagne Toast
- STOP 2 - (8:50pm) Bellagio Fountain Show
- STOP 3- (9:20pm) Mirage Volcano Show
- STOP 4- (8:50pm) Fremont Street Experience Show
NOTE: All passengers must be at least 21 years old and in possession of valid ID.
- Hotel pick-up for selected hotels
- Transportation aboard a luxury mini coach
- Photo stop at the historic 'Welcome To Las Vegas!' Sign
- Bellagio Fountain Show
- Mirage Volcano Show
- Fremont Street Experience
- Service fees
- Pick-up and drop-off services are available from the following hotels:
- Golden Nugget
- Westgate Las Vegas
- Stratoshpere Hotel
- Circus Circus
- Encore Hotel
- Treasure Island
- Venetian Hotel
- Harrah's Hotel
- Bally's Hotel
- Planet Hollywood
- Monte Carlo
- Excalibur Hotel
- Unfortunately, the bus is not wheelchair accessible
- All motor coaches are DOT certified
- The following items are prohibited on the motorcoach:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to booking
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Pick-ups run 7.40pm-8.50pm
- Times subject to change
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South RimDriving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...