Las Vegas to Hollywood TMZ celebrity tour with Dolby Theatre tickets
- Look out for celebs including Justin Bieber, Kim K, Kevin Hart, The Rock, Rhianna and many more
- Visit the Dolby Lounge, celebrity hotspots and see an Oscar® statuette
- Enjoy lunch served at the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe
Depart Las Vegas from a centrally located tour terminal and travel through Southern Nevada, on your way to Hollywood. Enjoy lunch at the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe on Hollywood Boulevard, before meeting up with your TMZ celebrity tour guide. You’ll experience the REAL Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Sunset Strip on this exciting and immersive TMZ tour.
See the locations where celebrities actually go shopping, eat and party as well as locations made famous by TMZ over the last decade. Who knows, you might even bump into a few! The TMZ Celebrity tour is presented on a luxurious windowless bus with hilarious tour guides from the TV show. Look out for your favorite celebrities where they eat, shop, party and play in Hollywood, WEHO, Beverly Hills and the Sunset Strip. See where TMZ has broken some of their biggest stories.
After your TMZ Tour of Hollywood is completed, you’ll head over to the Dolby Theatre, where you can experience all of the renowned elegance and celebrity glamour that the Home of the Academy Awards® has to offer. Inspired by the elegance of a European opera house, with state-of-the-art technical capabilities, Dolby Theatre has been host to many of the world's top performers including Celine Dion, Prince, Steven Tyler, Alicia Keys and the Dixie Chicks.
The TMZ Tours Buses are equipped as follows:
- Luxury 25 seater tour buses
- State-of-the-art AV system
- Charging outlets at every seat (USB and plug)
- Leather seats
- Panoramic front window
- Hotel pick up and dropoff from most major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Area
- Lunch served at the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe
- Dolby Theatre tickets
- Transportation to and from Hollywood, California from Las Vegas
- TMZ celebrity tour
- Optional gratuities
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- Wheelchair Accessible Bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions: coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with tour operator
- Check-in for the TMZ tour is 30 minutes prior. Passengers who have not checked in at least 10 minutes prior to the tour departure time may forfeit their seats
- California law requires all children under eight years of age and/or under 80 pounds to ride in a car seat while on the bus. Children cannot sit on the lap of an adult
- The TMZ Celebrity Tour has a very limited number of car seats available, and they are provided on a first come, first served basis. It is strongly recommended you bring your own car seats
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the TMZ Tour
- A ticket must be purchased for each passenger
- Wednesdays at 7.30am
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...