Two-day Antelope Canyon “Triple Crown” with boat tour on Lake Powell
- Travel from Las Vegas to Page, AZ to enjoy Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Enjoy a boat tour of Antelope Canyon on from Lake Powell
- Bask in breathtaking views of the Virgin River Gorge and Grand Staircase National Monument
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Page/Lake Powell
Begin your tour with a scenic drive to Page, AZ from Las Vegas with views of Virgin River Gorge, Escalante/Grand Staircase National Monument and Lake Powell, from your luxury motorcoach. While in Page, you’ll tour Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Scenic Overlook. Afterward, you’ll check into your Upper Antelope Canyon Tour and hotel accommodations for the night. Enjoy the rest of your day with easy walking access to dining in the charming town of Page, AZ
Please note children 6 and under are not permitted on the 4 wheel drive tour of the Upper Antelope Canyon.
Day 2 - Page to Las Vegas
Begin your morning with a tour of Antelope Canyon on Lake Powell. You'll be transferred from your hotel in Page, AZ to Wahweap Marina for your boat tour, then brought back to Page for their meetup with their return coach to Las Vegas.
- Transport to/from Las Vegas
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Page, AZ
- Lower and Upper Antelope Canyon tour
- Horseshoe Bend Overlook
- Antelope Canyon boat tour
- Children 2 and under (lap sized): free
Hotel pickup is available at 5 Las Vegas hotels.
5.15am - Excalibur Hotel and Casino - Tour Lobby - Rotunda S/West Corner of property
5.25am - Bally's Hotel and Casino - Tour pick up area - North Curb, on Flamingo Rd
5.35am - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino - Tour pick up area - Siren's Cove, Main Drive
5.45am - Circus Circus Hotel and Casino - Front tour pick up area - Facing Las Vegas Blvd
5.55am - Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino - Tour pick up area – Carson St. Side of Property
- Tour is given in a motorcoach with a bathroom and individual power outlets
- There will be an English/Chinese speaking tour guide
- Horseshoe Bend: Day 1, 1.5 mile walk
- Lower Antelope Canyon: Day 1, ¼ mile, 75 minutes duration
- Upper Antelope Canyon: Day 1, 4 mile drive, 90 minutes. Please not children under 6 are not permitted on this portion of the tour
- Antelope Canyon Boat Tour: Day 2, 90 minutes
- All boat tours depart from Wahweap Marina at Lake Powell Resort near Page, AZ.
- Be sure to arrive in the lobby of Lake Powell Resorts 30 minutes prior to departure for boat tour. Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Individual audio sets are included with every tour and are available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Mandarin and Japanese
- Water, coffee, and lemonade are available on all cruises. No food is available for purchase on board cruises unless otherwise stated. It is recommended you bring food and drink on board with you
- Daily with pickups starting at 6.00am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...