- Enjoy a full afternoon exploring the inside of the Bryce Canyon and its scenic red and orange hoodoos
- Visit Zion National Park and see it's iconic sand dunes and red sandstone cliffs as you embark on a nature tour
- View Breathtaking Utah scenery with fantastic Hiking and walking opportunities
Visit Zion and Bryce National Parks and take advantage of incredible hiking and walking opportunities.
Day 1: Bryce Canyon National Park
A giant natural amphitheater, Bryce is distinctive for its hoodoos. These red, orange, and white spires provide spectacular views for park visitors. Bryce Canyon is considered by many to be the most scenically diverse place in the world.
Day 2: Zion National Park
Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red sandstone cliffs. Ancient sand dunes towering over 2000ft above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape. Stroll around the Emerald Pools or hike Angel's Landing, Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level.
- All camping equipment and campfire
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel
- Park entry fees
- Experienced, fun and knowledgeable guides
160 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Please contact Bindlestiff tours at least 7 days in advance to arrange the exact time and location of your hotel pick-up.
- Minimum age requirement: 7 years
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Physical walking is required for this tour
- Unless you have paid the upgrade to lodge accommodations you have booked a camping tour
- If you are a solo traveler you will be paired with a tent partner of the same gender
- It is recommended to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Lightweight jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Sweater if traveling in April or October
- Travel pillow
- Refillable, recyclable water container as water is not provided
- Warm clothes for the evening
- Thursdays, July - September
- Tour departs at approximately 8.00am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...