DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Explore Lecce and discover picturesque and hidden corners with an expert guide
- Join a private and customizable tour back to ancient times and far from stereotypes
- Ride along authentic alleys of the old town meeting native people and their traditions
- Taste delicious local products like cheese, salami, primitivo wine, home-made gelato
WHAT TO EXPECT
The tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as Porta Napoli, the city monumental entrance; the charming Santa Croce Basilica with its Baroque style and Saint Oronzo square.
We will then ride along the authentic narrow streets to discover the roman vestiges of the amphitheater and theater as well as the other minor squares and churches to find out the original artistic development of the Baroque style in the city.
The tour ends discovering the huge Duomo square, one of the most famouse in Italy. Between art and culture, a tasting of local delicacies like oil, wine, cheeses and salami is not to be missed.
- Bike, helmet & lock
- Multilingual tour guide
- Taste of various local products
- Pick up and drop off service
- Free Wifi & luggage store
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance fees to monuments and attractions
WHAT TO REMEMBER
Minimum 2 participants
Every day from 10 am to 5 pm
Children from 6 to 14 years old: half price