Lille guided tour by Citroen 2CV
- Discover hidden gems of the Old Town of Lille
- Young and dynamic driver-guides giving fun anecdotes
- Convertible car, we got you covered in case of rain
Whether you're living or spending time in Lille, you should definitely take this unique Citroen 2CV tour of the city's famous monuments and unknown hidden gems. You'll be mostly touring the old city center called 'Le Vieux Lille' where architecture dates back before the 19th century. You'll pass through the typical cobbled streets of the city and see where back in the days canals were flowing into the city. Now a dynamic and trendy area of Lille, the 'Vieux Lille' had a really bad reputation until the late 80's, mostly because it was excluded from major city renovations and no one wanted to end up late in the night in its narrow-cut-throat streets.
Your friendly guide will drive you for one hour through the city, giving historical anecdotes and fun facts on monuments and attractions you'll pass by. And if you wish so, you can also taste some of the fantastic local products that made Lille a renowned destination for its tasty Flander cuisine.
- 1-hour guided tour through Lille
- Private and knowledgable driver-guide
- Tasting of local products (sweet/salted + beers and liqueur): 15€/pers.
- Tasting of chocolates in a traditional chocolate factory in the Old-Town: 12€/pers.
- Champagne break: 9€/pers.
- Local Beer break: 5€/pers.
- Pictures service: 10€
- Any other personal expenses
4001 Place Rihour, 59800 Lille, France
Meet your driver on Place Rihour
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Explore Marseille at your own pace and discover the city’s sights from the hop-on and hop-off sights...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...