Dama Juana is a unique and comfortable restaurant, where creole cooking is the house speciality, thus creating a singular ambience which combines dance, music and flavours. You will enjoy a buffet dinner and a typical live show that mix the main dances from different regions of the country.
Buffet dinner and folkloric show at Dama Juana Restaurant
- Spend an unforgettable evening at Dama Juana Restaurant
- Taste typical Peruvian dishes at dinner
- Enjoy one of the best tourist show in Lima
- Learn about the Peruvian culture in a different way
- Buffet dinner: appetizers, main courses, desserts, one pisco sour, and a non-alcoholic beverage (Chicha morada)
- Peruvian folkloric show
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Children (age 5-9)
Dama Juana Restaurant: Barranco, Av. República de Panamá 240, Cercado de Lima 15049, Perù
- You can enjoy the buffet dinner from 7.30pm to 11.00pm
- The folkloric show starts at 8.30pm and finish at 10.00pm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Smoking is not allowed in the restaurant
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
We will begin our exploration by learning more about the ancient Peruvian inhabitants in the Larco M...
In the morning we will set off for the archaeological sanctuary of Pachacamac which is located at on...
Mangos Larcomar offers you the most relaxing sea view! You'll enjoy a varied Peruvian and internatio...
During the afternoon you will enjoy a tour of the seafront of the districts of San Isidro, Miraflore...
The tour will start in downtown Lima, where you will visit the Aliaga House, a viceregal constructio...
The Indian Market, located near the Miraflores Central Park, is a place where you can find many stal...