- Explore and learn about Lima’s attractions from its 3 main historical periods: Pre-Hispanic, Colonial and Modern
- Enjoy a great Lunch
- Visit the archaelogical site of Pachacamac
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
Explore and learn about Lima’s attractions from its 3 main historical periods: Pre-Hispanic, Colonial and Modern. See the Huaca Pucllana, the impressive Historical Center of Lima: Its palaces, mansions, churches, the famous catacumbas and plazas ending with a visit to the residential and financial area of San Isidro and an unforgettable view of the Pacific Ocean in the district of Miraflores. followed by a delicius Lunch
After lunch we will live an unforgettable archaeological and mystical experience. We will have a guided tour to the splendid Pachacamac Citadel, Pachacamac God Sanctuary, Temple of the Sun, Temple of Pachacamac, Acllahuasi or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun. Our excursion includes the visit to the traditional and bohemian district of Barranco.
- Pickup and drop off in selected hotels (Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima Downtown)
- Entrace fee
- Guide in english or spanish
- Tips for guides and drivers (optional)
- From Tuesdays to Sundays
Discover Collique, its history, and ancient mountain culture alongside local guides from the communi...
Day 1You'll arrive at Mano a Mano in the late afternoon, just in time for a video presentation on th...
Detonador is a multidisciplinary urban art collective and cultural space dedicated creating innovati...
Breathe deep and find peace of mind, body, and soul during a 1.5-hour outdoor tai chi class! Located...
Immerse yourself in the world of Peruvian theater during this 3-4 hour acting workshop where you wil...
Discover your photographic eye in the historical and aesthetically delicious Peruvian neighborhoods ...