- Explore the Sanctuary of the god Pachacamac
- Visit the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the Pachacamac and the Palace of the virgins of the Sun
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Visit the Sanctuary of god Pachacamac, believed to be the creator of the universe adored by old andean civilizations. A sacred and ceremonial site, dating back to the beginnings of Christianity, where thousands of pilgrims converged to pay tribute and consult the Pachacamac oracle, who they believed could see the past, the future and fate. The site comprises the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of Pachacamac and the Acllahuasi or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun. Includes a visit to the bohemian district of Barranco. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean on the way to the citadel.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tuesdays to Sundays a 9:00am and 2:00pm
Descubra Collique, sua história e cultura antiga da montanha, juntamente com guias locais da comunid...
Dia 1 Você chegará a Mano a Mano no final da tarde, bem a tempo de assistir a uma apresentação em ví...
O Detonador é um espaço coletivo e cultural de arte urbana multidisciplinar dedicado à criação de es...
Respire profundamente e encontre paz de espírito, corpo e alma durante uma aula de tai chi ao ar liv...
Immerse yourself in the world of Peruvian theater during this 3-4 hour acting workshop where you wil...
Discover your photographic eye in the historical and aesthetically delicious Peruvian neighborhoods ...