Enjoy a perfect tour for food-lovers! You will visit a wholesale fruit market, where you can enjoy delicious and fresh fruit juices before continuing your journey to the market of Surquillo. There, a wide variety of vegetables and fruits are offered, along with all the fresh aromatic herbs. Then you will go to the Larco Museum, located inside a viceregal mansion built on a pre-Columbian pyramid of the 7th century. Admire the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver pieces as well as portrait and art ceramics erotic. There are more than 45 thousand archaeological objects silent witnesses of three thousand years of Peruvian history. After the visit to the museum, you will see a demonstration of Peruvian cuisine and a Creole lunch that will allow you to taste a variety of national dishes. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Private culinary tour with local market, cooking demo, Larco Museum and lunch
- Visit a local market and discover a big variety of produce and goods
- Enjoy the culinary art of expert chefs and taste a Creole lunch
- Explore the Larco Museum and see the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver pieces
- Admire more than 45 thousand archaeological objects
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
- Entrance ticket to Larco Museum
- Children (age 5-10)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after the booking)
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up, and advise any specific dietary requirements. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- You should wear comfortable clothing
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
We will begin our exploration by learning more about the ancient Peruvian inhabitants in the Larco M...
Dama Juana is a unique and comfortable restaurant, where creole cooking is the house speciality, thu...
Mangos Larcomar offers you the most relaxing sea view! You'll enjoy a varied Peruvian and internatio...
During the afternoon you will enjoy a tour of the seafront of the districts of San Isidro, Miraflore...
The tour will start in downtown Lima, where you will visit the Aliaga House, a viceregal constructio...
The Indian Market, located near the Miraflores Central Park, is a place where you can find many stal...