During the afternoon you will enjoy a tour of the seafront of the districts of San Isidro, Miraflores, and Barranco, one of the most attractive areas in Lima. Admire the breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean from the top of the cliffs and pass by the famous Love Park (Please note: In case, there will a lot of traffic this part will be panoramic). Then, you will be transferred to the Pisco Museum for a demonstrative experience. Here, you will have the opportunity to learn about the history, the varieties, and the tradition around this famous Peruvian drink. The activity includes the preparation of a cocktail by an experienced bartender and the tasting of some "tapas", to accompany the drink.
Private night tour by Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco seefront and Pisco museum
- Explore San Isidro, Miraflores, and Barranco districts in Lima at night
- Admire the breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean at Lima's coastline
- Visit the Pisco Museum, the best place to learn about the Peruvian classic drink
- Learn about the preparation of Pisco with an expert bartender
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Demonstrative cocktail experience at Pisco Museum
- An appetizer to choose from that Pisco Museum provides
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after the booking)
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for children
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
We will begin our exploration by learning more about the ancient Peruvian inhabitants in the Larco M...
In the morning we will set off for the archaeological sanctuary of Pachacamac which is located at on...
Dama Juana is a unique and comfortable restaurant, where creole cooking is the house speciality, thu...
Mangos Larcomar offers you the most relaxing sea view! You'll enjoy a varied Peruvian and internatio...
The tour will start in downtown Lima, where you will visit the Aliaga House, a viceregal constructio...
The Indian Market, located near the Miraflores Central Park, is a place where you can find many stal...