3-Hour GoCar Insights Tour
- Pick from our different itineraries to make your own 3-hour journey
- Discover emblematic places and monuments in the city, away from the traditional touristic circuits
- Follow the GPS audio guide autonomously
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 3-hour journey and discover the main landmarks of the city center. One of the most entertaining way to explore the Portuguese capital.
Our classical circuits:
BELÉM TOUR – GREEN ROUTE (approx. 2 hours) : the National Museum of Ancient Art, the “Fundação Oriente”, “Cordoaria Nacional”, the Jerónimos Monastery, Champalimaud Foundation, the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, the Electricity Museum, the MAAT and the superb Comércio Square.
ALFAMA TOUR – BLUE ROUTE (approx. 1 hour): Casa dos Bicos – José Saramago Foundation, the Fado Museum, the National Pantheon, the flea market area (which takes place every Tuesday and Saturday), the Graça Church and Convent (and its viewpoint), the Portas do Sol and Santa Luzia viewpoints and the Lisbon Cathedral.
CENTER TOUR – RED ROUTE (approx 1 hour): Santa Justa lift, the Rossio Square, the Dona Maria II National Theatre, the Carmo Church and Convent, the Camões Square and S. Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint, Príncipe Real Garden, the Amália Rodrigues House Museum and Cais do Sodré area along the riverside.
- Two helmets
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will received your confirmation after the booking
- If you do take additional rental time, this will be charged in 15-minute increments at our retail rates.
- The tours are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Valid driver’s license (original documents required, copies will not be accepted).
- For all GoCar rentals a deposit of 100€ is required per GoCar in cash or credit card.
- Cancellation: All reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the booked starting time.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old.
- The use of a safety helmet is mandatory.
- At 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 13.30pm, 14.30pm
- Duration: 3 hours
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
Get ready for a relaxed tour along Lisbon's riverside! Starting at the cosmopolitan city center, you...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...
On this 2-hour tour, travel back in time to the 16th century and travel along the Tagus River in Bel...
Located in Belém, the Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Coleção Berardo) is the main Modern and Conte...
[PT] Dizem que o tempo é fugaz, que tudo é efémero e sem darmos por isso, passaram-se 8 anos. Uma ex...