Arrábida Kayak - Day tour from Lisbon
- Explore caves, little islets and a dramatic coastline on a kayak
- Pic-nic in a isolated beach (pic-nic not included)
- Visit Sesimbra’s castle with its timeless atmosphere and breathtaking view
You start by being picked up at your hotel in our A/C van. Then we drive for about 30 minutes to the town of Sesimbra and take a short walk on the sea boulevard until we reach the local fish and fruit market. From there and from a local pastry shop next to it we get some fruit and delicious pastries for the pic-nic (pic-nic not included).
Then we prepare our gear on the beach and start paddling out of Sesimbra’s fishing and recreational harbor. You will paddle along the coast exploring little inlets, caves, narrow passages and rocks until we reach an isolated beach where we go for a swim and have the pic-nic. After some relaxing time sunbathing or swimming, we paddle back and reach Sesimbra’s beach again. Finally, we drive to the Castle of Sesimbra, built above the old town, and take a short walk visiting the castle.
If you feel like getting active to fully enjoy the natural side of the Portuguese capital and yet not miss the rich cultural and historical heritage, the Arrábida kayak Tour will delight you.
- Transfers & Guide & Double sit-on-top kayak & Paddle & Life-jacket & Dry bags for cameras and values
- Traditional local drink and pastry
You are picked up in your Hotel in Lisbon (or surrourdings) and taken by van to Arrábida Natural Park.
- Suitable for children. The water is flat and there are no currents. We have children’s life jackets. Babies and small kids can go on a third seat between the parents’ seats
- During checkout you will be asked to provide your hotel information for the pick-up service
- Everyday except Mondays
- Pick-up time (hotel): 9h00
- Arrival time (hotel): 18h00
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
Get a new perspective of Lisbon from on board a luxurious yacht on a 2-hour sunset cruise from Belém...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...