Arrábida & Sesimbra: Tour and Wine Tasting
- Setúbal Centre
- Sesimbra Village
- Arrábida Mountain Range panoramic view
- Azeitão to visit one of the oldest and most important wine cellars in Portugal (José Maria da Fonseca Cellar) and to taste the traditional Moscatel de Setúbal
After Crossing 25th of April Bridge,you'll stop at Sesimbra, a well known village, with its beaches and fish restaurants. Later on, in Azeitão, you're going to visit one of the oldest and most important wine cellars in Portugal - Caves José Maria da Fonseca - and taste the traditional Moscatel of Setúbal.
Panoramic view of the beautiful Arrábida Mountain Range and stop at Setúbal to get to know its city center.
Return to Lisbon by Vasco da Gama Bridge.
- Transfers from any Lisbon Hotel
- Guided visit
- Wine Tasting
- For clients staying at Estoril Coast, Sintra and Cascais area hotels, the tour operator offers pick up and drop off service (for an additional charge)
- Free for children 0-5 years
- Reduced for children 6-10 years
- The tour departs from the bus terminal located at Parque Eduardo VII / Marquês de Pombal Square, and includes free pick-up at central Lisbon Hotels
- Reservation requests will only be accepted if made 48h prior to service date and guaranteed after payment. For bank transfers, it's necessary to send back receipt until 48h prior to service date.
- Cancellations until 24h before departure - no cancelation fee, after this deadline there is no refund.
- All tours can be modified or cancelled without further notice. If the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, the tour operator reserves the right to use minibuses or a private car.
- Contact the tour operator (office hours: daily from 07:30 AM to 19:30 PM) at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to reconfirm your reservation and schedule your hotel pick up (Failure to call will result to a "no show" reservation and will not be eligible to refund)
Tuesdays and Sundays at 2.30pm, from the 1st April to 31st October
Lisbon is a vibrant and seductive city where the old charm coexists perfectly with the avant-garde. ...
Do not miss a visit to the triumphal Rua Augusta Arch which has always impressed those roaming Lisbo...
Located in Belém, the Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Coleção Berardo) is the main Modern and Conte...
???????? Para muitos, fevereiro é o mês do amor. Para nós, é a estreia das matinés no ano novo de 20...
[PT] A terceira vez da Fuse All Night no Lisboa Rio é feita ao som de Joshmo, Nox e Gilvaia. Em plen...