Discovering Belém tuk tuk tour
- See the highlights of Lisbon and enjoy breathtaking views
- Visit the Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery
- Try the famous custard tarts Pastéis de Belém
On this 2-hour tour, travel back in time to the 16th century and travel along the Tagus River in Belém. Enjoy the grandeur of the Jerónimos Monastery and visit its grandiose, beautiful and delicate church.
Get acquainted with the Belém Tower built on the spot where the Portuguese caravels departed in 1500 to discover Brazil. See the monument dedicated to all the main figures who played a major role in the Portuguese discoveries - Padrão dos Descobrimentos.Take some time to enjoy the monument dedicated to the Portuguese discoveries and do not leave Belém without savoring one or more of its famous custard tarts, Pasteis de Belém.
- Hotel pick-up (centrally located hotels only)
- 2-hour tuk tuk tour
- Food & drinks
- Entrance fees
Hotel pick-up (centrally located hotels only)
- If you wished to be picked-up at your hotel please specify the address.
- Please select the starting time of the tour during the booking.
- Children must be above 7 years old.
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...