Hills Tramcar Tour
- Enjoy the old-style charm of tram travel
- Best way to climb up Lisbon’s hills
- See historical Lisbon and the folk who live there
Said to be built on 7 hills like Rome, Lisbon is an amphitheatre that looks down onto the Tagus, the river it has always depended on. There is history oozing out of its romantic avenues, old Moorish quarters, Roman underpinnings and Manueline, Baroque and Gothic monuments, off-set by some of the boldest modern buildings by local and international architects.
This is a cosmopolitan centre of commerce that will appeal to your senses and to your gourmet instincts. It is a palette of colours where the sun shines the whole year round (almost!).
This tour will drive you through the most traditional quarters of Lisbon with their winding streets and picturesque corners. Discover the village atmosphere of Alfama and Mouraria in contrast to the elegant and noble buildings of Chiado and Lapa.
STOP: Portas do Sol (5 min from S. Jorge Castle)
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free acess to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports (buses and trams) during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities. Yellow Bus Discount Book for free
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Free for children 0-3 years old
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
Praça do Comércio MB, 1100-016 Lisboa, Portugal
- Present your voucher at the ticket office at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) or directly to the bus driver at the stop along the tour to be exchanged for a ticket
- Hop on and hop off at Portas do Sol, while your ticket is valid
- Apart from the Portas do Sol stop, all remaining stops on Hills tramcar tour are suspended
- Daily, except 25 December
- May - October: Departures every 20 minutes, from 9.30am to 7.00pm
- November - April: Departures every 25 minutes, from 9.30am to 5.30pm
The best of Lisbon in 48 hours - Belém, Parque das Nações and the hills of Lisbon! Discover the main...
This tour is a unique way to see all the major sites of central Lisbon. A professional guide will gi...
Join the half-day Pena Palace & Sintra tour and discover the secrets that make Sintra a World herita...
Discover the enchanting neighbourhood of the Portuguese people. Explore the ‘village within a city’ ...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour!Come and discover this...
Belém in Lisbon have historical sites to see and you can taste our tradicional and famous Pastéis de...
Two panoramic bus tours on a single ticket valid for 48 hours!Two different but complementary views ...
Tours externos de empresas parceiras.
Fado means destiny, fate. It's characterized by heartfelt tunes and lyrics infused with a sense of f...