Lisbon full day tour with São Jorge castle guided tour
- See Lisbon as a true Lisboeta
- Visit Graça, Mouraria, the old neighborhoods to Belém
- A taste of Ginjinha and the delicious Pastel de Belém
Lisbon is a vibrant and seductive city where the old charm coexists perfectly with the avant-garde. In this indescribable tour, we began our journey at Belém, where the caravels left for the New World, basically an outdoor monument in praise of the Discoveries period. Here we can see the Torre de Belém sitting at Tagus riverside and the imposing Jerónimos Monastery, both elevated to World Heritage by UNESCO and two of the '7 Wonders of Portugal' that dominate this landscape for 500 years.
Afterwards, we will continue to Mãe d’Água (literally meaning ‘Mother of Water’), a massive water reservoir built between the 18th and 19th century that stored water from the Águas Livres aqueduct. Inside we can see a small museum dedicated to the history of water supply in the city and a cascade that causes a beautiful light e§ect. Climbing some stairs, you can access the terrace for an impressive view over Lisbon.
From here we continue our trip to the historical center to feel the true essence of Lisbon. It's time to get out of the car and walk between alleys and narrow streets through some of the traditional neighborhoods like Castelo, Mouraria, Graça and Alfama. It has never been so good to 'get lost' while discovering Lisbon!
- Ticket entrance to Mãe d'Água water reservoir and São Jorge Castle
- Ginjinha (traditional cherry liqueur)
- A delicious Pastel de Belém!
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off at city center
Hotel pick-up & drop-off at city center (M. de Pombal or Restauradores square)
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off at city center (M. de Pombal or Restauradores square)
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9.30am to 7.00pm
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
Do not miss a visit to the triumphal Rua Augusta Arch which has always impressed those roaming Lisbo...
Located in Belém, the Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Coleção Berardo) is the main Modern and Conte...
???????? Para muitos, fevereiro é o mês do amor. Para nós, é a estreia das matinés no ano novo de 20...