DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
WHAT TO EXPECT
The tour begins in the Expo area built for the international World Exhibition in 1998.
Afterwards, we drive towards the old part of the city, to the hill where you can visit the Church of Saint António, the Cathedral of Lisbon, the viewpoints of Portas do Sol e da Graça, the Church of Saint Vicente de Fora and the National Pantheon.
The visit continues towards the main square, Terreiro do Paço, followed by Cais do Sodré and up another hill towards the Chiado area where you can visit the Church of Saint Roque, the viewpoint of St. Catarina, the Rato area, the Basilica of Estrela, and a drive by the Parliament House.
Returning to the river side, you'll travel towards the Discoveries area of Belém, visiting the Monestry of Jerónimos, the Tower of Belém and the monument to the Discoveries age: Padrão dos Descobrimentos. You will also have the opportunity to taste the traditional custard pastries famous in Belém: pastéis de Belém.
Finally, a drive through the XVIIIth century Aqueduct of Águas Livres, Park Eduardo VII, Marques de Pombal Square, Avenue of Liberdade, finishing in the downtown area of Rossio.
Lunch is at your choice although we recommend some traditional restaurants.
The itinerary can be changed to accomodate your needs!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or transport by private vehicle
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance fees
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Group size: minimum 2 maximum 7 people
Daily at 9.00am