Moorish Tour Lisbon in an Electric Car with GPS Audio Guide
- Marvel at the ornate facade of the Cathedral
- Discover the famous old town of Lisbon in our 2-seat electric car
- Cruise the small streets of Alfama and Graça
- Go to the Portas do Sol for stunning city views
IMPORTANT: Tour price 34€ per car (max 2 persons), so 17€ per person (please note that the price per car has to be paid, even if only one person participates).
Our Moorish tour will allow you to discover the old town of Lisbon. The ancient castle, its history and fate, as well as the many viewpoints around Alfama and Graça, make this essential for anyone who wants to get to know the old Lisbon. Relax and enjoy one of the oldest cities in the world.
Each Twizy is equipped with an automatic gearbox for ease of use, and is completely silent as it drives. The GPS audio guide will help you find your way with ease, providing a fascinating context to the sites you will see en route. Learn about the historic Igreja de Santo António in Castelo. Marvel at the ornate facade of the Cathedral Sé, and go to the Portas do Sol (Gates to the Sun) in the Alfama district for stunning city views.
Continue to the Miradouro da Graça for more panoramic views. Then, pass the Monastery of São Vicente de Fora and the 17th-century Panteão Nacional (National Pantheon) in the Church of Santa Engrácia. Cruise the historic streets of Alfama, Lisbon’s oldest neighborhood, and discover the site of the Museu do Fado, dedicated to Portugal’s folk music traditions.
Go to the Santa Apolónia Railway Station, the oldest train terminus in Lisbon, and marvel at the Manueline facade of the Casa dos Bicos. Head into the elegant Lisbon Baixa and find tree-lined boulevards full of cafés and shops.
- Car for 2 persons
- GPS Audio Guide in different languages
- Time to stop at the various points of interest to get a closer look
- Free parking
- Car insurance
- Food and beverages
Office of Lisbon Eco Tours, Rua Madalena 67, 1100-318 Lisbon
- The Twizy is a two-seater car
- Children (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- The Twizy can accommodate car seats for children (age > 5 years old)
- On the day of rental, a security deposit of 250€ will be held on your credit card until the Twizy is returned
- Group: max 10 people
Daily at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
The beautiful Azulejo tiles you see in Lisbon and around Portugal are the result of an art form with...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
For many years Lisbon has been nurturing a booming and creative community of artists that use the wa...
Start your delicious day meeting our Executive Chef at one of the best Local Food Market in Lisbon.H...