Sintra, Cascais and Estoril private tour from Lisbon
- Visit Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais and Estoril
- Enjoy a guided visit to Pena Palace and visit Sintra, classified as Unesco World Heritage
- Experience the westernmost point of Europe (Cabo da Roca)
This private guided tour will start from your hotel in Lisbon, you will head out of the city towards Sintra, the former summer residence of the Portuguese king, classified as Unesco World Heritage since 1995. Here you can enjoy a guided visit to Pena Palace (ticket not included) and free time in the historical centre.
After lunch, the tour continues to the Westernmost Point of Europe (Cabo da Roca), followed by a visit to Cascais fisherman village with amazing beaches and coast, with free time to visit the village.
The tour will also pass by the elegant town of Estoril on the coast before returning to Lisbon.
- Transportation in luxury 8-seat minivan with air conditioning
- English speaking driver/guide
- Admission fees
- Meals and drinks
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Lisbon for pick-up.
- Private Tour
- This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages on request (French, Spanish and Portuguese)
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
PT - Do latim aprilis, o mês de abril significa, literalmente, abrir. Uma verdadeira referência à ge...