Sintra, Cascais and Estoril private tour from Lisbon
- Visit Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais and Estoril
- Enjoy a guided visit to Pena Palace and visit Sintra, classified as Unesco World Heritage
- Experience the westernmost point of Europe (Cabo da Roca)
This private guided tour will start from your hotel in Lisbon, you will head out of the city towards Sintra, the former summer residence of the Portuguese king, classified as Unesco World Heritage since 1995. Here you can enjoy a guided visit to Pena Palace (ticket not included) and free time in the historical centre.
After lunch, the tour continues to the Westernmost Point of Europe (Cabo da Roca), followed by a visit to Cascais fisherman village with amazing beaches and coast, with free time to visit the village.
The tour will also pass by the elegant town of Estoril on the coast before returning to Lisbon.
- Transportation in luxury 8-seat minivan with air conditioning
- English speaking driver/guide
- Admission fees
- Meals and drinks
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Lisbon for pick-up.
- Private Tour
- This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages on request (French, Spanish and Portuguese)
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Lisbon is a vibrant and seductive city where the old charm coexists perfectly with the avant-garde. ...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
Get ready for a relaxed tour along Lisbon's riverside! Starting at the cosmopolitan city center, you...