Tour of Lisbon in an Electric Car with GPS Audio Guide
- Visit the top sites of Baixa and Belem, see Bairro Alto, Belém Tower, Jerónimos Monastery
- Find out more about the age of discoveries which brought new cultures and tastes to Europe
- Get a chance to try the Pasteis de Belém, the famous Portuguese custard tarts
IMPORTANT: Tour price 69€ per car (max 2 persons), so 34,50€ per person (please note that the price per car has to be paid, even if only one person participates).
Portugal was a pioneer in discovering the wonders of the new world. Come on a discovery tour and get to know the history of those maritime adventures that brought new cultures and tastes to Europe.
Get behind the wheel of a 2-seater Twizy, an eco-friendly electric car, and explore Lisbon from head to toe. Your Twizy will take you to all the hidden, unusual, and authentic corners of Baixa and Belem on this 3-hour tour. Equipped with a GPS audio guide, you’ll listen to the comments and stories as you make your way to the most interesting places in the city.
Your tour starts in the most multicultural area of the city, Martim Moniz. From there you drive down into the shopping disctrict Baixa with its many little cafés and restaurants. Continue to Praça Luis de Camões and enter the famous nightlife district Bairro Alto. Stop at the Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara and enjoy one of the most beautiful views over the city.
Continue your journey and head to Belém, where you will see the Belém Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery and get a chance to try the Pasteis de Belém, the famous Portuguese custard tarts that have their origin in this area of Lisbon. Come back to the center by way of Praça do Comércio with its beautiful open space alongside the river. Enjoy the view and then head back to the shop!
- Car for 2 persons
- GPS Audio Guide in different languages (Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese)
- Time to stop at the various points of interest to get a closer look
- Free parking
- Car insurance
- Food and beverages
Office of Lisbon Eco Tours, Rua Madalena 67, 1100-318 Lisbon
The Twizy is a two-seater car
- Children (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Twizy can accommodate car seats for children (age > 5 years old)
- Driving license required
- On the day of rental, a security deposit of 250€ will be held on your credit card until the Twizy is returned
- Group: max 10 people
Daily at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
The beautiful Azulejo tiles you see in Lisbon and around Portugal are the result of an art form with...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
For many years Lisbon has been nurturing a booming and creative community of artists that use the wa...
Start your delicious day meeting our Executive Chef at one of the best Local Food Market in Lisbon.H...