Livorno - Florence - Pisa low cost roundtrip transfer
- Enjoy a relaxing day in two two amazing Tuscan cities - Florence and Pisa
- Transfer suitable for cruise stopover visits
- Easy and confortable coach service
- Free Wi-Fi available on board
Discover Florence and Pisa in a half-day trip from Livorno.
City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect if your cruise stops in Livorno for a day or if you simply look for an easy connection between the cities to discover the beauty of Tuscany. Enjoy a comfortable journey in an air-conditioned GT coach, with free WiFi on board and a city map.
- Return trip with air-conditioned GT coach
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Free map
- Onboard and Bus Stop assistance in English, Italian and Spanish
- Everything not mentioned under 'Included'
- Children (2-8 years old), disabled people and ship crew: reduced
- Infants (0-1 year old): free
Meeting point in Livorno: Via Cogorano, close to the cruising shuttle bus arrival point and close to City Sightseeing Livorno hop-on hop-off bus stop #1.
Arrival point in Florence: Piazzale Montelungo, at Santa Maria Novella central railway station. Arrival Point in Pisa: a few minute walk from Piazza dei Miracoli (Leaning Tower)
- Please show a printed version of your booking voucher at the bus driver on the shutle bus (please note that vouchers shown from your smartphone will not be accepted).
- No refund will be granted to customers that don't show a printed copy of their voucher.
- You can only use your voucher at the time indicated at the moment of booking. The service cannot be used at a different time.
- Please note: times are subject to change due to traffic conditions
- The service provider is not responsible for delays due to events not under its control
Service available April-December
- Departure from Livorno: 9.30am
- Arrival in Florence: 10.45am
- Free time in Florence: about 3.30 hours
- Departure from Florence: 2.45pm
- Arrival in Pisa: 3.45pm
- Free time in Pisa: 1 hour
- Departure from Pisa: 4.45pm
- Arrival in Livorno: 5.20pm
Florence is the perfect destination for a half-day trip!City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect i...
Meet family Di Vaira that grow grapes in Bolgheri since fifty years. They grow local varieties as Ve...
Visit Lucca and Pisa with this low cost round-trip transfer from Livorno! Depart at 10.30am and arri...
Livorno, the Tuscan gateway to the Mediterranean sea, is crossed by canals and situated on the seasi...
“Podere Sapaio is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hospit...
Calidario Terme Etrusche è un centro benessere a Campiglia Marittima (Livorno) dove potrai trovare (...