The only way to make this UNESCO site even more spectacular would be if there were clouds of colorful butterflies flying over the glittering lakes. So you're in luck because that's just what Plitvice Lakes has to offer. Within the bounds of Slovenia's largest national park, you'll find a dense forest, shading 16 crystalline lakes, and gorgeous waterfalls, making it a peaceful and impressive place to explore. The falls are made up of rapid waters, rich with minerals that carve through rocks, depositing tufa in a million different ways. You can wander the 18 kilometers of walkways admiring the clouds of native butterflies which flat around the place, seemingly guiding you through this natural wonder, offering a haven in which to relax your mind and spirit. After a nice stroll, you will be treated to a local dining experience in a select restaurant.
Full-day premium tour of Plitvice National Park from Ljubljana
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience Croatia's largest National Park
- Visit a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy the splendor of the glittering lakes and clouds of butterflies
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking driver and guide
- Entrance fee
- Lunch and water
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Ljubljana. Please confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.