Guided walking tour in Ljubljana - bites and sights
- Immerse yourself in the charming city of Ljubljana through its many flavours and hidden streets
- Stunning views across Ljubljana from the roof of one of its most famous buildings
- Get the lowdown on the history of Slovenia and Yugoslavia, whilst sipping on wine
- Sample delicious locals foods such as chanterelle dish, cheeses, charcuterie platters, and cake
- Learn why the Slovenian language is considered to be the language of love
Dive right into the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and discover its essence by the best means possible – through the food and wine!
Start off with the most stunning view across the city from a café on top of one of the most prominent buildings in town. Continue your to a neighborhood considered by locals to be one of the most picturesque and idyllic in the entire city. With a tiny canal running through it, a beautiful church, cosy little restaurants and bars under chestnut trees, and local stories of poets and their lovers, this neighborhood is overflowing with charm. Along the way you’ll stop in a couple of the popular local bars to savor some delicious local cheeses and charcuterie platters, and a very impressive wine list.
Next, take a stop at Prešeren Square, in the very centre of the city. With views of the Triple Bridge and Ljubljana Castle on one side, and a magnificent Franciscan church on the other, you’ll feel like you’ve just walked right into a scene from a beautiful postcard.
The tour will finish here and your local guide will be happy to give you directions back to your accommodation, or anywhere else in Ljubljana that you might like to explore.
- Local foods
Cankarjeva cesta 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
In front of entrance to NAMA department store, Cankarjeva Street 1
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children (6-11 years old) are allowed on this tour
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Enjoy the Karst region and travel on the Slovenian coast with a professional guide. Visit the mediev...
Visit a charming little lake with an island and a lovely medieval town. Discover an alpine paradise ...
An “Image of Paradise”, as it is often described, Bled has been attracting visitors with its breatht...
The north-east of Slovenia is a blend of fascinating nature, inspiring traditions and vibrant histor...
Magnificent mountains stretch as far as the eye can see, looking down on the charming town, a true w...
See the beautiful nature and learn about the rich history of Lake Bled. Board a traditional “pletna”...