Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle - Underground treasures and legends
- Enjoy a guided tour and discover the wonderful underground world of Postojna cave
- Explore the striking medieval Predjama castle
- Enjoy transportation through Slovenian nature
Visit the mesmerizing Postojna cave and find out about its history. It has taken millions of years for the clear waters of the River Pivka to create these 21 kilometers of underground labyrinth passages, caverns and great halls, decorated with dripstones, translucent curtains and pillars of fascinating shapes and colors. After an unforgettable underground train ride to the heart of the cave system, experienced guides will accompany you on a walk through the subtly lit fairy-tale like underground world.
Back in the daylight, the trip will continue towards the astonishing castle of the robber knight Erasmus - the mysterious castle of Predjama. For centuries dramatically hanging in over a 100-meter-high vertical cliff, it's waiting for you to enter and discover its secrets, legends and myths.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Postojna Cave
- Entrance to Predjama Castle with audio guide
Grand Hotel Union Business, Miklošičeva street 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Ljubljana. Please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not select a pick-up point, you will be automatically assigned to the Grand Hotel Union Business pick-up point.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Appropriate footwear and clothing needed for the excursion
- Departures every day at 8.30am
Visit Lake Bled and get a bird's eye view from the thousand-year-old Bled Castle. Then head to Lake ...
Visit Slovenia's largest lake and see the unspoilt beauty of the Triglav National Park.
Spend the day touring the spectacular mountains and taking in scenes of breathtaking natural beauty.
This trip doubles up on historic Slovenian gems. Visit Postojna Caves to explore one of the biggest ...
Follow the River Soča by train, then take to the water via boat and visit the largest wine cellar in...
Spend the day in the iconic city of canals and bridges, somewhere everyone should visit at least onc...