Bled is a true Slovenian fairytale, and one which you won't believe until you see it with your own eyes. The harmonious mix of beautiful nature, rich history and genuine hospitality has been attracting visitors for centuries. A former summer residence for the Yugoslavia Royal Family and later for President Tito, the lake provides a stunning backdrop for royals, politicians and everyone in between. You'll drive around the lake with your expert local guide, before jumping aboard a traditional Pletna boat and gliding across the emerald waters to ring the wishing bell that hangs by the iconic church. Once you return to the mainland, you'll wind up the hill to visit the stunning medieval castle which overlooks the lake below and giving the Bishops of Brixen who lived there many moons ago an unconquerable stance from attacking enemies. Here you can learn about its history from the museum and the demonstrations of old-age crafts which take place in the castle bounds. Why not ask your guide to let you in on the secret of the famous cream cake before heading back to Ljubljana.
Culture & history
Private tour of Lake Bled
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Fulfill your dreams by ringing the famous wishing bell on the Lake Bled's island
- Ride on a traditional wooden pletna boat on the lake itself
- Visit the castle and learn its fascinating history
What to expect
- Transportation with Mercedes-Benz, BMW or similar type of vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Lake Bled sightseeing tour
- Children (3-14 years)
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Miklošičeva cesta 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Please confirm your pick-up location on booking.
What to remember
- Appropriate footwear and clothing needed for the excursion
- This tour is available daily at 9.00am and 1.00pm
- This tour lasts around 7 hours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.