- Experience the highest Slovenian mountain pass Vršič
- See the emerald green Soca river and go rafting
- Enjoy the beautiful nature and spectacular views
Start your day-trip from Ljubljana, pass by Bled, and continue to the highest Slovenian mountain pass Vršič. See Trenta valley and Bovec on your way, before arriving at the emerald green Alpine Soca River. This place is known as the Slovenian extreme sport center where you can try extreme water sports, such as rafting.
After lunch you will head on to Kobarid, where you can choose to visit the museum of the First World War or admire the Kozjak waterfall in the middle of a cave.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Rafting on Soca river (optional)
- Children ages 2-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-1: free
Please be ready in one of the pick-up locations listed. Be patient, it can take up to 15 – 20 minutes for the guide to get to the pickup location.
- Bring swimsuits and spare clothes (if you wish to swim or participate in rafting). For rafting guests get full wetsuit but still there is some splashing, so spare clothes are advised
- Swimmers only: if you wish to go rafting, swimming knowledge is required
- Please note that order of sightseeing stops can change
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.30am
Dive right into the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and discover its essence by ...
Enjoy the Karst region and travel on the Slovenian coast with a professional guide. Visit the mediev...
Discover the exciting underground world of Postojna Cave - the most popular karst cave in the world....
Experience the beauty and glory of the Italian Venice on a day-trip from Slovenia. Spend a day admir...
On this tour your experienced guide will take you to different restaurants and cafes in Ljubljana’s ...
Taste 7 finest wines from different wine regions of Slovenia and learn must-know wine facts from an ...