Leave London behind and head out into the rural Wiltshire countryside and prepare to be amazed! Your first stop of the day will be the historic village of Lacock where you can step back in time and admire the ancient stone houses, medieval barns and its quaint church. If you're a fan of Harry Potter or Downton Abbey, you might even recognise some of the sites from the big screen. Then you'll head off to the city of Bath which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and definitely worth a visit. Get ready to stroll around the streets of this Georgian city and admire the Gothic Abbey and ancient Roman Baths. It's the perfect way to get to know England a little better!
Bath and Lacock Village private day trip from London
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Leave the chaos of London behind as you discover the Wiltshire countryside
- Step back in time as you head to the ancient village of Lacock
- Explore the city of Bath and its most iconic sites
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Private transportation
What's not included
- Entrance fees
Pick-up is available from London hotels, residences and stations.
What to remember
- Please enter your pick-up location at checkout
- Pick-up outside London or from airport terminals can be arranged upon request
- This private tour accommodates up to six people
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Black Cab Heritage Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.