Home to more than 160 fashion and lifestyle boutiques, Bicester Village is a shopping paradise found in the picturesque Oxfordshire countryside. Hop on the train and in less than an hour, you'll be making huge savings at this luxury shopping outlet. With savings of up to 60% all year round on famous brands including Alexander McQueen, Armani and Fendi to name just a few. Bicester Village is the perfect place to indulge in some retail therapy and as a special guest, you'll even enjoy an extra 10% off the Village price in selected stores.
Bicester Village shopping by train
- Take the train directly to Bicester Village from central London
- Spend the day at the UK's most popular shopping destination
- Discover the world of luxury fashion at Bicester Village
- Free Wi-Fi on board the train
- Return journey
- Information pack
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Children (5-15 years old): Reduced
Marylebone Station, Melcombe Pl, Marylebone, London NW1 6JJ, UK
Please meet your tour representative in front of the WHSmith store located inside Marylebone Station. There, you will be given you your train tickets and information pack and your tour representative will explain the order of the day before you board your train. Marylebone Station is centrally located (zone 1) and easily accessible by underground, it is serviced by the Bakerloo line. You can spot your representative by their red clipboard.
- Please note that this is an unescorted day trip
- On Sundays, Burberry, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Boss, Gucci, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women, Prada and Tod's open at 11.30am for browsing, 12.00pm for shopping and close by 6.00pm
- Your return tickets are flexible, so you are free to come back on any same-day train (direct trains run every 30 minutes)
- This day trip runs daily at 9.30am