Classic open-top vintage bus tour of London
- Ride in style in a restored classic open-top bus
- Explore London's most famous historical and modern sights from above with a professional guide
- Have a truly unique Christmas Day experience in the capital
What better way to see the highlights of London than from on board a vintage double-decker bus on Christmas Day? Take your seat and enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye without battling the crowds. The tour will weave its way around the streets, taking in the history of the great city, being brought to life by a fantastic guide.
You will take in the magnificent sights of Christopher Wren's masterpiece and St. Paul's cathedral, after which you'll be whisked to the Tower of London, home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters, and you'll be taken to see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time!
- Professional guided tour
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels upon request
- Close hotel drop-off
- Child (3-16 years) reduced
- Student reduced
- Senior (60+) reduced
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
The tour will depart from the Departure Terminal at Victoria Coach Station. Free morning transfer from selected hotels is available on request.
- Free hotel pick-up from selected hotels available upon request
- Drop-off will be within walking distance to your hotel
- Please note all attractions visited will be closed on Christmas day
- Adverse weather conditions could mean a closed-top bus will be used
- Check-in starts at 8.00am
- The bus will leave at 8.10am
- The tour duration is three hours
Set in a quintessentially stately home environment with views overlooking Hyde Park, The Park Room a...
This 2 ½ hour guided London film locations walking tour is action-packed with Blockbuster film locat...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
Discover two of the UK's most popular and iconic landmarks, Windsor Castle and the beautiful city of...