Classic open-top vintage bus tour of London and Christmas lunch cruise
- Take in the sites of London with a classic open-top bus tour
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course traditional Christmas lunch
- Learn the history of Britain's capital with a professional guide
What better way to see the sites of London than from a vintage double-decker bus? Experience London without the traffic or crowds as you take your seat on board and look out at St. Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben and more with commentary from an expert guide!
Afterwards, you'll take a cruise down the River Thames while enjoying a traditional, festive lunch. There's a delicious 3-course menu on offer with a starter, main and dessert (vegetarian option available).
- An open-top bus tour with a guide
- Christmas lunch on board a River Thames' cruise
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels (optional)
- Child (3-16 years): Reduced
- Senior (+60 years): Reduced
- Student (with a valid student card): Reduced
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
The tour will leave from the Departure Terminal at Victoria Coach Station. Morning pick-up is available from selected hotels.
- Please note that a closed-top bus may be used due to adverse weather conditions
- Drop-off will be at a convenient location that is a short walk from your hotel
- A free transfer is available from selected hotels upon request
- Check-in begins at 8.00am
- The tour departs at 8.10am
- The tour will end at Westminster Pier at 3.15pm
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...