Day trip to Legoland from London - supervised children's tour
- Ride till you drop at Legoland UK
- Enjoy the interactive shows and activities
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Well look no further and book them onto this adventure to LEGOLAND for a day of fun.
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort has 55 interactive rides, shows and attractions designed for ages 2 to 12, including everything from roller coasters to hands-on LEGO® building activities.
Your kids will feel like giants when they discover the amazing and iconic Miniland with its famous landmarks which have been built with more 40 million LEGO bricks.
They will discover the DUPLO Valley with Soakstastic, the magnificent Drench Towers and Splash Safari, Fairy Tale Brook and Brickville. More favourites are the Pirate Falls: Treasure Quest, Viking River Splash, and 4d Laser Rides are hot favourites.
Building up a giant appetite during the day, your child will enjoy a meal on the way home, which is included in the tour.
- 9.00 am drop off at Victoria Coach Station
- 11.00 am Entrance to LEGOLAND® in Windsor
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 5.00 pm Departure from LEGOLAND®
- 5.30 pm Dinner
- 8.00 pm Arrival back into London Pick up from Victoria Coach Station
Neverland Children's tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- All entrance fees, meals and snacks
- Games and Supervision of the children for the duration of the tour
- Additional drinks: Please bring a drink bottle of water for the duration of the tour
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
Please meet us in front of Victoria coach station, London
- Available only for children aged 8-16 years of age
- A backpack
- A water bottle
- Good walking shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring Swimwear and a towel on hot days (There is a splash park in LEGOLAND)
- Late fees of £10.00 per 30 Minutes apply. Please contact your guide if you are experiencing any delays
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 05-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...