DC Exhibition – Dawn of Super Heroes
- Explore over 200 original comic pages and around 300 preparatory sketches and concept artworks for the cinema
- See over 45 original costumes, models and props used in the iconic films
- Costumes and props from the Batman franchise including The Dark Knight trilogy and the recent Justice League
Fans will be able to walk through this fascinating DC exhibition – Dawn of the Superheroes, which runs in chronological order and in each room, feel like you’ve been transported to a different mythical DC universe.
Showing original costumes from many of the DC Super Hero and Super Villain favourites including the world-famous cape worn by Superman himself – Christopher Reeves and Lynda Carter’s iconic Wonder woman costume from the 1970s.
Featuring over 45 original costumes, modules and props used in the movies and hundreds of original artworks – it is a simply unmissable experience for the ultimate DC super fan!
- Entrance to the exhibition
- Food and drink
- Child: 5-15 years old
- Student (with valid ID)
- Senior: 60 years and over
O2 Arena, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX
- Once booked, this product cannot be cancelled
09.30am - 18.00pm
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...