Evening Chocolate walking tour of Covent Garden, Soho & Piccadilly
- Travel with a guide through Soho, Covent Garden to Piccadilly and immerse yourself in the local spirit
- Taste excellent chocolate of all kinds, from truffles and brownies to bespoke chocolate cocktails
- Enjoy an intimate group tour with no more than 10 people
Whilst it's called the Evening Chocolate Tour, this tour is best described as "the best of chocolate everything"! The Evening Chocolate Tour starts in Covent Garden and travels through Soho and Piccadilly, wandering past a varied array of architecture and street culture that your guide will point out along the way.
Rather than just chocolates that you would find in a typical chocolate box (ralines, caramels, fondants), you'll sample the best of chocolate in all its forms: from a freshly roasted cocoa bean to chocolate bars, hot chocolate, gelato ice-cream, brownies and truffles. This is the perfect tour for a date, an evening out with your friends or a company event, especially if one of the participants is less convinced by how much they like chocolate! You will learn how chocolate goes from a fruit to a delicious truffle and sample most of the stages along the way. The tour finishes in a cosy bar where you are welcome to remain and have more bespoke cocktails created for you.
- Hot chocolate, water, many different tastings of chocolate in all its forms
- Guided tour with local guide
- Discounts that can be used to purchase chocolate in the various shops
- Bespoke chocolate cocktail at the end of the evening
180 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8JB
You will receive a reminder email with the confirmation of the exact meeting point and the guide's phone number
- This tour includes approximately 1mile (1.5km) of walking. Please wear appropriate clothing (raincoats or umbrellas in case of rain) and comfortable walking shoes
- The tours will run regardless of weather (national disasters pending!)
- The tour is aimed at adults, but children can join in if they are accompanied. This tour does not offer a discounted rate for children
- If you would like to purchase additional chocolate to take home with you, please make sure to bring some money
- You will not be taking public transportation as the shops are within walking distance from one another (A travel card is not needed during this tour)
- Gratuities to your guide are optional
- Unfortunately, this tour is not very suitable for people in wheelchairs or with difficulty walking, however, please do get in touch with us and we will do our best to accommodate
- Please let us know in advance if you have allergies/intolerances or specific dislikes or diets. With advance notice, we can provide substitutes where relevant for gluten and lactose intolerances and for people who prefer to avoid alcohol. All shops do stock nut-products and cannot guarantee nut-free products
- Booking & Cancellation terms: Ticket purchase is final, there are no possible refunds. With at least three weeks’ notice, you can rearrange free of charge for any date within a year from purchase date
- Tour departs at 6.00pm
- Duration: about 3hours
- Three days before the tour you will receive a reminder email with the exact information about the meeting point, as well as the guide's name and phone number
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Everton 30-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ma...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Fulham FC 22-02-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Brighton & Hove Albion 24-02-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja,...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Attention, lors de l’achat de ce match, vous recevrez une contremarque qui ne permet pas l’accès au ...