Exclusive London double-decker bus and cruise with VIP Stonehenge tour
- Enjoy a professional guide on an open-topped routemaster bus
- See the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Exclusive private cruise on the River Thames
- Luxury air-conditioned coach to Stonehenge with free Wi-Fi on board
- Listen to an audio guide in one of 10 languages
What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than on-board a vintage 1950s Routemaster bus with a live professional guide? Enjoy great views of the capital’s iconic sights, both old and new, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, The Shard, Tower Bridge & the London Eye. This tour includes a photo stop at Westminster Abbey, the burial place of Britain’s monarchs and host for coronations and many royal weddings since its construction in the eleventh century. Outside Buckingham Palace –– the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen –– you'll make your way to the perfect spot to watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music. This is followed by a private river trip past Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle, London Bridge, The Shard and Tower Bridge, allowing you to marvel at the Tower of London in comfort. Following an hour's free lunchtime in Victoria, you'll then board a luxury air-conditioned coach and head for the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Stonehenge stands alone as a world heritage site in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Changing of the Guard
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian) subject to availability
- Private cruise on the River Thames
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey and Tower of London
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
- This tour is open-topped. Please be prepared for the possibility of rain
- On rare occasions the open-topped bus may be changed to a closed-topped bus
- When the guard change does not take place, you'll stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
- Customers must turn up with a voucher
- All vouchers must be original copies
- April to October: Daily
- November, December and March: Daily except Tuesdays and Thursdays
- January and February: Friday to Sunday
- Tours depart at 7.45am
Your timed admission ticket to Stonehenge gives you access to one of the world's most fascinating pr...
What better way to see the highlights of London than from on-board a vintage 1950s Routemaster bus w...
As the birthplace of William Shakespeare –– the greatest writer in the English language –– and home ...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster A...
These combination tickets offer you the chance to get to know London inside and out with a trip on t...
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
His name is Bond, James Bond. Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent and ...
Bat Out of Hell brings to life the legendary anthems of Jim Steinman and Meat Loaf, in a critically-...