Family Fishing Experience in London
- Learn the basics of fishing at a beautiful lakeside location
- Enjoy a soul-soothing 2-hour experience among nature
- Gain a new family hobby to last a lifetime
Join this family experience and learn the basics of fishing at a beautiful lakeside location.
Under the tutelage of a qualified coach find out how to set up the rod and how to implement the best techniques for luring a catch. With all equipment hire and bait included on the day, you can relax, listen, learn and apply your new skills to see how many different species of fish you can catch! Enjoy the two hours of this soul-soothing experience among nature and gain a new family hobby to last a lifetime.
- Qualified licenced coach
- Fishing equipment
- 2-hour fishing lesson
Nags Head Lane, Upminster, London Borough of Havering.
Tyler's Common Fishery.
- Up to four people are welcome
- The lake is located in Upminster, East London just 35 mins from Tower bridge via public transport
- Sessions can be extended on the day subject to availability
- As the experience takes place outdoors, dress with the weather in mind (lightweight clothing, sunglasses, hat and a waterproof are recommended). All fishing equipment is supplied
- All ages are welcome but participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Private sessions start at 8 am
- This experience is not available from the 20th December till the 10th January
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
You could spend a lifetime looking at every item in the collection of the British Museum and still n...
We meet in the heart of Whitechapel and walk you back into 19th century London, when the neighborhoo...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...